We know that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your
privacy very seriously. By visiting the Azylo website, registering with Azylo, or using any Azylo
services, you are accepting and agree to comply with this policy. The “Simply put” section
We collect information to make Azylo useful for you and to provide a personalized experience.
We collect your registration and user profile data. Our servers also collect log information used to make the website faster and better. We also collect geographic location data; this allows us to present a more personalized experience.
1) We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
2) Registration: In order for you to use Azylo services you must complete a registration form. As part of this registration form, we require certain personal information. Our lawful basis for collecting personal information from you is to provide our services and to communicate with you with your consent when you register with us. Our collection of personal information from you is limited to information that we require in order to provide our services to you.
3) User Profile: To allow you to express yourself beyond just the information collected during registration, we enable you to provide additional information, such as your first and last names, email address, social media account links, a bio, and website URL. In addition, you may choose to include photos of yourself in your profile. As indicated below, in the section titled “Sharing Your Information”, you can control how your information is displayed and used.
4) You have the right to edit, update, access, or transfer your personal information, or to delete your personal information if you are terminating your registration with Azylo.
1) We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Azylo and its authorized agents automatically receive and record certain “traffic data” on their server logs from your browser and apps including your IP address, Azylo cookie information, and the page you requested. Azylo uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends, and administer the website. This does not involve collecting any of your personal information.
2) In addition to the “traffic data”, Azylo and its authorized agents may collect information about the device you’re using to access Azylo, its operating system, unique device identifier, device settings such as language, and crash data. Which data is specifically collected depends on the type of device and/or system running on that device. This data is again used to help us diagnose problems with the site and/or mobile apps and analyze trends. This does not involve collecting any of your personal information.
3) Azylo may collect and use information regarding the geographic location of your devices. If the location data contains your personal information, then Azylo will treat this location data in accordance with this Policy.
4) Azylo may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes User Profile pages.
5) Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Azylo will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
We will send you emails and notifications based on your User Profile settings. From time to time, we may send emails to all our users. We also won’t read your Azylo messages unless you have been reported for behaving inappropriately.
Email and push notifications: Azylo is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the “Sharing Your Information” section below. Azylo may send out emails with Azylo-related news, products, offers, surveys, or promotions. You may also receive emails and/or push notifications from Azylo, which inform you of actions (e.g. “new follows”) that have been performed on the site. We send these notifications to you based on receiving your consent. If you do not want to receive email from us, please visit the “Email notifications” section of your User Profile and/or follow the “unsubscribe” instructions contained in each email message. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system emails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us unless you terminate your registration.
We use third-party analytics services that help us better understand usage trends and make decisions based on those trends. These tools don’t collect personal information, and all information collected is used in accordance with this policy.
We do not sell your information to anyone. However, we will show publicly available information to other users. We may share information so that we can provide our service, and we may share information where required by law. We may also share information with third-parties that help Azylo provide services to you.
Your account is protected by an encrypted password. We keep it secure; you must also keep it safe. Our employees may not access your account unless required to do a specific job. We use reCAPTCHA to help protect our website from malicious attacks.
Your Azylo account information is protected by an encrypted password for your privacy and security. Protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer.
Only employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
You can choose not to share information with us, but your experience of the site may be limited. However, until your account is deleted, you may receive all system emails.
As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our website.
By visiting your User Profile, you can correct, amend, add, or delete personal information on our website.
If you do not wish to receive email from us, please visit the Settings of your User Profile and/or follow the instructions contained in the unwanted email message.
However, please note that you will continue to receive all system emails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us unless you terminate your registration with azylo.
As explained earlier, the “help” portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our features.
Please register only when you reach 18 years of age, or ask for permission from a legal guardian if you are between 14 and 18 years old. You are not allowed to register if you are under 14.
Dr. J. Gasperika 600
Liptovsky Hradok 033 01